- Scenes and Monologues for Young Actors
This contemporary anthology contains more than 125 challenging and entertaining roles written for middle-school and high-school actors. Geared to the classroom environment, the book allows drama teachers to assign work of varying complexity to advanced or beginning students. Of particular interest are several pieces which require between four and 17 actors and stimulate ensemble concentration and energy. The material is also excellent for auditions and competitions. Included are tips for interpreting scenes and portraying characterizations. This material has been written by some of the most successful writers of youth theatre: Sandra Fenichel Asher, Max Bush, James Still, Joanna H. Kraus, Ric Averill, John O'Brien, Mike Thomas, Ted Sod, Linda Daugherty, Jonelle Grace, Alison Gregory, Nancy Hanna, Eleanor Harder, Silvia Gonzalez S., Michael Schneider, Jett Parsley, Mark Plaiss, Laura Shamas, Elizabeth Wong, Steven Sater and Caridad Svich.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code SE3000
- Pages 280
- Cost $20.95
- Target Audience Middle School | High School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School
- ISBN(13) 9780871299581
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).