Limited Livestream Rights AvailableContact our customer service department for more information.
When this play was written, instant messaging was popular; feel free to update technology references to reflect current social media trends.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code DA8000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $45/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 40 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Praise Groups
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583426364
- "Strong characters, solid story line, awesome audiences...one heck of a show! I loved the use of multi-media. I also appreciate the call to action for parents."
- Review by Joshua Scott, Hibriten High School, Lenoir, N.C.
- "My class really enjoyed the experience of doing this play. It connected with them as well as the audience because it was very realistic and current. We also got more involved in the community because of the play's subject matter. We invited the local women's shelter (Rape and Domestic Violence Center) to come and hand out information and even performed our play at their benefit walk-a-thon. I think this gave the students a chance to come together and share their experiencesÑgood and bad. They became closer as an ensemble and they felt like the play would help others by their performing it."
- Review by Hannah Barnes, Morgantown High School, Morgantown, W.V.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We invited the local women's shelter to come and hand out information and also performed our play at their benefit walk-a-thon."
- Tip by Hannah Barnes, Morgantown High School, Morgantown, W.V.