Limited Streaming Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
When this play was written, instant messaging was popular; feel free to update technology references to reflect current social media trends.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code SN8000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 40 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583426104
- "An honest, reality-based look at girls bullying other girls and the effects of it; poignant ending with some great stage pictures using technology. Every middle school should produce it to shine a light on this devastating problem."
- Review by Sharon Burum, Duncan Middle School, Duncan, Okla.
- "What an amazing play! Extremely well written and true to life. Cast and audiences alike related to it strongly. Thought-provoking! Excellent discussions after each performance."
- Review by Lorna Stratton, ICHTHYS Theatre Productions, Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Easy to stageÑthe use of the backlit text messages gives it a very modern feel."
- Tip by Sharon Burum, Duncan Middle School, Duncan, Okla.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).