Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Cinderella (Glennon)
- The Cinderella Complex
- Cinderella of Loreland
- The Truth About Cinderella
- Cinderella Eats Rice and Beans: A Salsa Fairy Tale
- Cinderella: The World's Favorite Fairy Tale
- Cinderella (Chorpenning)
- Cinderella (Musical, Goldberg)
- The Oldest Story Ever Told
- Cinderella (Netzel)
- Cinderella (Goldberg)
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code CB5000
- Cast Size 4
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 50 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583422014
- "This show was so much fun! We performed it with our Youth theatre SLPJR and they loved it the script is so funny!"
- Review by Cody Dull, Stage Left Productions Inc, Glendale, Ariz
- "I loved the writing. It was truly a show for the whole family. Everyone loved the show. It's funny and a great twist on a classic."
- Review by Shannon Ordakowski, Northwestern High School, Albion, Pa.
- "Cinderella Confidential was a great show! The young audience loved the participation in deciding whom the prince should marry!"
- Review by Peggy Millay, West Nebraska Arts Center, Scottsbluff, Neb.
- "This is a wonderful play and was a joy to produce. Audiences of all ages enjoyed the humor!"
- Review by Janine Forrester, Pleasant View School, Springfield, Mo.
- "A fun show with lots of opportunity for teens to self-direct and produce."
- Review by Lorna Stratton, Paris District High School, Paris, Ontario, Canada
- "A great play... well written, very funny. Both adults and children enjoyed the show."
- Review by Drama Director, Oak Creek-Franklin School District, Oak Creek, Wis.
- "Loved the very simple set. We have a small stage and it's nice to have the audience use their imaginations. This was a good play for kids with little or no acting experience. Can make this play as simple or elaborate as the director wants."
- Review by Lisa Nerenhausen, Edison Elementary School, Appleton, Wis.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Keep it simple. we had a simple back drop for the set of a castle and it worked out great."
- Tip by Cody Dull, Stage Left Productions Inc, Glendale, Ariz
- "The shoe boxes and stools were a lot for the actors to carry and worry about. I made T shirts with the TV program's logo and had crew members come on and off as TV crew and that helped."
- Tip by Shannon Ordakowski, Northwestern High School, Albion, Pa.
- "We used two music clips as "news intros" for our two reporters. Deb Jabber's was more serious, while Sonny Glamour's was more like Inside Edition or EXTRA!Ñreally upbeat."
- Tip by Peggy Millay, West Nebraska Arts Center, Scottsbluff, Neb.
Media Reviews"Freshens up what can be a shopworn tale with smiles and laughs, while making a social comment on our time. Perfectly fun!" -Cleveland Plain Dealer
"This reworking of Cinderella's story for the media age works magic for adults, too." -Cleveland Scene Magazine