A momentary act of violence caught on camera destroys the lives of three people. Now they need to tell us their version of how it really went down. Jordan is a quiet, nerdy, almost eighth-grade graduate. Leela, bubbling and following her passion, has just opened her own clothing boutique near Jordan’s school. And Daniel is an awkwardly sweet police officer on foot patrol in the neighborhood. The three of them lead us through their lives, dreams and the snap decisions that led them to that fateful moment.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code S2Z000
- Cast Size 3
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 30 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592025
- "This was a fantastic one act for my student directors to work on. Plenty of small scenes and monologues also make it great for student actors. We also enjoyed the overall themes of the play and loved making our audience think long after the lights went up."
- Review by Jill Brumer, Lone Star College, Tomball, Texas
“The [audience] held their breath as the backstory of the incident recorded on video unfolded before their eyes.” —Broadway World
“Powerful play.” —Palm Beach Dramaworks
“[Swagger] presents topics that either challenge or affirm young people’s beliefs, and engages them to think critically about making informed decisions.” —Palm Beach Dramaworks
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).