Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code GE6000
- Cast Size 1
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592568
- "The Girl Who Swallowed a Cactus invites bountiful imagination, an exciting opportunity for artists and audiences alike ... "
- Review by Aimee Reid, Children's Theatre Workshop of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
“A beautiful sense of theatricality… hits all the right marks as both an intriguing fantasy-filled adventure story and a thoughtful lesson about man and the environment.” –Talkin' Broadway
“An imaginative tour de force!” –PopLifeSTL.com
“Told with all the ebullience of a wide-eyed fifth grader who has so much to say she can’t wait to blurt it out, Coble’s script succeeds well in creating that childlike sense of playfulness and imagination. There’s nothing so satisfying as seeing a theatre full of children whose faces show how mesmerized they are as they hang on to every word Dust Cloud tells them.” —David Appleford, Valley Screen and Stage
|Live Theatre Workshop||Tucson||Arizona||9/15/2023||10/13/2023|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).