Twelve delightful Readers Theater shorts which may be read or produced as plays. Pen Pals: Letters between a jailbird and a naive young girl. Postcards from Sicily: A husband and wife traveling through Sicily have very different opinions about their hair-raising adventures. Future Mail: A husband and wife communicate across the galaxy via telescreen in the year 2895. Hamlet (The Telegram Version): Telegrams from Hamlet to his schoolmates in Wittenburg. Fairy Tale Mail: The characters of "Hansel and Gretel," "Little Red Riding Hood," "Cinderella," and "Snow White" discuss the sexual norms of their fairy tale world. Papyrus Found on Mount Ararat: Letters between Noah's wife and his mother-in-law discuss the building of the ark. The Washington Letters: Letters of intrigue between George Washington and his paramour. The Amazing Powers of Eli Frankle: Salvatore Panza debates with the American Psychic Association about his friend Eli's incredible abilities. The Seven Ages of Man: Explained in pharmacy shopping lists. War Is Annoying: Letters betwee a neurotic mother and her soldier son. Bank Withdrawal: A series of letters between Mrs. Muvo and the Center for Creative Genetics. Switching Rooms: The mortal combat of two nuns over exchanging the rooms they've each inhabited for 40 years.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code O56000
- Cast Size 4
- Pages 80
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 100 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871296443
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).