Limited Streaming Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S4D000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592162
- "I cannot rave about this show enough. The music, the story, the characters are all intertwined in this beautiful story. This show is perfect for Middle/high school students."
- Review by Natalie Manriquez, New Diana Middle School, Diana, Texas
- "My middle school students really enjoyed having ownership in the production by creating music and playing it live on stage. It was a performance that was well received by families!"
- Review by April Zavala, Gene Pike Middle School, Justin, Texas
“Blends history and fantasy into a quintessentially American fairy tale.”—The Oregonian
“Balances darkness and danger with an optimistic spirit and a clear moral.” —The Oregonian
“A magical, storybook world straight out of 1930s Kansas.” —BroadwayWorld.com
“In a land where it never rains, it's hard to trust what you see with your own eyes, and harder still to take heart and be a hero when the time comes.”—BroadwayWorld.com
“A sensory delight.”—Portland Monthly
|The Playhouse LV||Las Vegas||Nevada||2/17/2023||2/26/2023|
|Petrolia Junior/Senior High School||Petrolia||Texas||2/25/2023||3/1/2023|
|Ryan High School||Denton||Texas||2/4/2023||2/11/2023|
|Ryan H S||Denton||Texas||2/3/2023||2/14/2023|
|Monnig Middle School||Fort Worth||Texas||2/11/2023||2/25/2023|
|Kitty Hawk Middle||Universal City||Texas||3/8/2023||3/9/2023|
|Hutchinson High School Auditorium||Hutchinson||Minnesota||1/28/2023||2/10/2023|
|North Central Texas College||Gainesville||Texas||2/27/2023||5/6/2023|
|Klein Center||Sierra Vista||Arizona||3/3/2023||3/4/2023|
|Burleson High School||Burleson||Texas||4/6/2023||4/8/2023|
|Mount Enterprise High School||Mt Enterprise||Texas||3/2/2023||5/5/2023|
|Haltom High School||Haltom City||Texas||2/10/2023||2/12/2023|
|Hopewell Middle||Round Rock||Texas||2/3/2023||2/18/2023|
|Kranz Junior High School||Dickinson||Texas||2/7/2023||2/11/2023|
|Mountain Arts Community Center||Signal Mountain||Tennessee||10/13/2023||10/21/2023|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).