Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Director's Notes for Performing Online
Ghosts in the Machine was written to be performed live (like, you know, we used to). However, due to the monologue and tech-nature of the show, it can work well in Zoom or other online formats. If performing it online, just assume everyone is speaking into their phones (video) either to each other or the audience. Feel free to adjust dialogue as needed to accommodate the idea of everyone connecting online instead of in person, including making the final “showdown” at the school take place in the past tense (i.e., before COVID-19), if desired. Have fun! Make some magic!
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code GD8000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 70 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592018
“Funny and mysterious.” —OnMilwaukee
“Incredibly funny [and] thought provoking.” —OnMilwaukee
“A multi-tiered look that manages to walk right down the middle of the gulf between texters and texting-haters.” —OnMilwaukee
“Clue meets The Breakfast Club, with a little bit of Horton Hears a Who, for good measure.” —Ozaukee Living Local
“Fast-paced, funny, mystery.” —Ozaukee Living Local
|Ed Palmer Auditorium||Grove City||Ohio||11/5/2021||11/7/2021|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).