Limited Streaming Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S4D000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592162
- "This is a great script for competitions. We advanced to the state UIL One Act Play competition with it. It provides wonderful roles for actors and an avenue for creativity. We loved the added element of live music onstage."
- Review by Beth Dill, Slidell High School, Slidell, Texas
- "I cannot rave about this show enough. The music, the story, the characters are all intertwined in this beautiful story. This show is perfect for Middle/high school students."
- Review by Natalie Manriquez, New Diana Middle School, Diana, Texas
- "My middle school students really enjoyed having ownership in the production by creating music and playing it live on stage. It was a performance that was well received by families!"
- Review by April Zavala, Gene Pike Middle School, Justin, Texas
“Blends history and fantasy into a quintessentially American fairy tale.”—The Oregonian
“Balances darkness and danger with an optimistic spirit and a clear moral.” —The Oregonian
“A magical, storybook world straight out of 1930s Kansas.” —BroadwayWorld.com
“In a land where it never rains, it's hard to trust what you see with your own eyes, and harder still to take heart and be a hero when the time comes.”—BroadwayWorld.com
“A sensory delight.”—Portland Monthly
|Mountain Arts Community Center||Signal Mountain||Tennessee||10/13/2023||10/21/2023|
|Goose Creek Memorial High School||Baytown||Texas||3/1/2024||5/11/2024|
|Ballinger High School||Ballinger||Texas||11/8/2023||11/9/2023|
|Gonzales Junior High||Gonzales||Texas||10/28/2023||10/31/2023|
|Rocky Mountain High School||Meridian||Idaho||4/24/2024||4/27/2024|
|Lillion E Luehrs J H||Bishop||Texas||11/4/2023||11/4/2023|
|Shackelford Junior High||Arlington||Texas||10/27/2023||10/28/2023|
|Prosper High School||Prosper||Texas||10/28/2023||11/8/2023|
|Electra Junior/Senior High||Electra||Texas||12/3/2023||12/6/2023|
|Wakeland High School||Frisco||Texas||3/5/2024||5/1/2024|
|Aspermont High School||Aspermont||Texas||11/16/2023||11/16/2023|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).