Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code D82000
- Cast Size 11
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 50 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583422212
- "A great play for young audiences and their parents. Familiar characters thrown together in just the right mix. There is a lot of action—always something about to happen. It's like seeing old friends in a new place!"
- Review by Mary Hill, H.O.M.E., Fayetteville, N.C.
- "A show that captured the hearts of the audience and took them on a magical adventure. A charming play fit for all ages to enjoy ... A treat to direct with children 10-15 years old."
- Review by Kathleen Tilly, Drama Club Theatre Company, Courtice, Ontario, Canada
- "A fun, light-hearted show that's great for families. A trip through literature in the most interesting and insightful way! A great show for a student-run production! The high-school students did all the work from casting to costuming to front of house to backstage. A real victory!"
- Review by Jessica Bramer, John Marshall High School, Glen Dale, W.V.
- "A brilliant concept of merging the two fairy tales. Everyone loved the show. The costumes made the production come alive. What we loved about it was that each child had a recognizable character to portray."
- Review by Janet Arnold, Arizona Jewish Theatre Company, Phoenix, Ariz.
- "What a wonderful play! Easy to stage, incredibly delightful. Enjoyed by young and old alike!"
- Review by Kathy Keleher, St. Joan of Arc Parish School, Nashotah, Wis.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Start working on your jabberwock costume early. It may only need to be on stage for 3 minutes, but if you don't have something believable, it'll be rough."
- Tip by Elaine Cramer, Upper Dauphin Area High School, Elizabethville, Pa.
- "Keep the sets simple and dreamlike and add as many sound effects as you can."
- Tip by Susan Thompson, Austin High School, Decatur, Ala.
|Voices and Laughter (SFX)||mp3||Download|
|Fanfare - Voice - Drumroll (SFX)||mp3||Download|
|Drumroll - Fanfare (SFX)||mp3||Download|
|Offstage Voices, Queen and Witch (SFX)||mp3||Download|
|Alarm Clock and Mother (SFX)||mp3||Download|