Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code A44000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 65 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871290632
- "This script stresses the importance of ensemble and the power of storytelling. I highly recommend it!"
- Review by Jeremy Jenkins, Strongsville HS, Strongsville, Ohio
- "Alice in Wonderland was great! It combined slapstick humor, sight gags and wordplay quite skilfully, but still left room for personal touches. The audience loved it."
- Review by Joy McGill, Town & Country Public Library, Elburn, Ill.
- "This version of the Carroll classic is fun to perform. Many judges at our one-act competition had not seen it before and found it entertaining and full of surprises."
- Review by Katherine Alexander, Berkmar High School, Lilburn, Ga.
- "This adaptation is a great introduction to the story for younger audiencesÑthe thick language is somewhat cut, and the Queen of Hearts isn't really as scary as other versions. It's also a version that can be done in a smaller space, and flexible casting is a huge plus!"
- Review by Rachel King-Barr, Germantown Community Theatre, Germantown, Tenn.
- "I've done this play before and reviewed itÑlove the idea of the actors forming the scenery (rabbit hole, garden, etc.) It makes the kids feel important no matter how small their part!"
- Review by Sarah Shelton, Rosemont 6th Grade, Fort Worth, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Our cast had basic costumes, and the most outstanding pieces were hats and headgear to define their individualized characters. If you have a tight budget, I suggest investing in hats!"
- Tip by Rachel King-Barr, Germantown Community Theatre, Germantown, Tenn.
|Pikeville High School||Pikeville||Kentucky||11/17/2022||11/20/2022|
|Perkinson Center for Arts and Education||Chester||Virginia||12/8/2022||12/9/2022|
|Basehor Linwood Middle School||Basehor||Kansas||3/2/2023||3/4/2023|
|Enumclaw Sr High School||Enumclaw||Washington||11/14/2022||11/19/2022|
|Person High||Roxboro||North Carolina||11/9/2022||11/11/2022|
|Seabrook Intermediate School||Seabrook||Texas||11/4/2022||11/5/2022|
|Rim of the World Senior High||Lake Arrowhead||California||3/17/2023||3/25/2023|
|Rim of the World Senior High||Lake Arrowhead||California||11/11/2022||11/19/2022|
|Rutland HIgh School||Rutland||Vermont||11/10/2022||11/19/2022|
|Rio Vista High School Auditorium||Rio Vista||Texas||11/10/2022||11/12/2022|