Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- A Carol for Tiny Tim
- The Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Carol (Jakes)
- The Christmas Corral
- A Country Christmas Carol (Kaehler)
- A Hillbilly Christmas Carol
- The Trial of Ebenezer Scrooge
- A Christmas Carol (King)
- Carol * A Christmas
- A Christmas Carol (One-act, McDonough)
- A Country Christmas Carol (Nelson)
- A Christmas Carol (Musical, Kornhauser/Barnett)
- A Christmas Carol: The Traditional Story With Modern Music
- A Christmas Carol (Radio Manuscript, Grecian)
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code CD6000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 50 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | Community Theatre | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583423974
- "Charming version of this Christmas classic. Our student group of 7-16-year-olds were able to take on the heightened language and humor. Ideal length for a family-friendly show."
- Review by Eve Wolftrand, The Warner Theatre, Torrington, Conn.
- "This is a fabulous script! It retains the integrity of this classic piece, while shortening the length and minimizing the props needed. "
- Review by Megan Kendall, Florence Christian School, Florence, S.C.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Think through the final act as early as you can in the process. After the Ghost of Christmas Future, the scene changes are at a rapid pace."
- Tip by Eve Wolftrand, The Warner Theatre, Torrington, Conn.
- "Utilizing the trunks as suggested is a wonderful idea to keep up the pace of the production."
- Tip by Megan Kendall, Florence Christian School, Florence, S.C.