More and more people are turning to this version because it is extremely simple to present. It's easier than any version we know, and yet it keeps all the thrill and Christmas joy of the original.
Read an Excerpt
- A Carol for Tiny Tim
- A Christmas Carol (Jakes)
- The Christmas Corral
- A Country Christmas Carol (Kaehler)
- A Hillbilly Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Carol (Touring, Jakes)
- The Trial of Ebenezer Scrooge
- A Christmas Carol (King)
- Carol * A Christmas
- A Christmas Carol (One-act, McDonough)
- A Country Christmas Carol (Nelson)
- A Christmas Carol (Musical, Kornhauser/Barnett)
- A Christmas Carol: The Traditional Story With Modern Music
- A Christmas Carol (Radio Manuscript, Grecian)
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code C23000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $45/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 30 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | Community Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871293145
- "This was (is) an excellent script -- wonderful one-act play. All the important details remained. The play received a standing ovation from an enthusiastic audience -- which left a lasting impression on the young actors."
- Review by Mike Burket, Carson Middle School, Fort Carson, CO
- "The script is flexible and easy to work with! It contains all the bare essentials of this Christmas classic without the pretense."
- Review by Brock Fisher, Bethel American Baptist Church, Columbia, Mo.