Our downloadable Logo Pack will make promoting your show a breeze!
Click here to learn more.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code WH8000
- Cast Size 10
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 80 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619590656
"A refreshing, rockin' take on the adventures of Ms. Alice, here rendered not as a dainty lady, but as an indie-like musician, as cool as the Cheshire Cat." -Chris Jones, Chicago Tribune
"A rock 'n' roll musical full of tunes that soar." -Chicago Reader
"A zany, hip, fully 'rockin' 80-minute odyssey." -Hedy Weiss, Chicago Sun-Times
"Alice's trippy adventures [are] as appealing to children as they are to parents." -Chicago Reader
"An ideal mix of wit and heart that should have appeal for audiences of all ages." -Hedy Weiss, Chicago Sun-Times
"Rare is the staging of an 'Alice' that so well links the heroine of the story with all her potential peers in the audience." -Chris Jones, Chicago Tribune
"Sticky, melodic, smart songs, and the opening number … is a smash." -Chris Jones, Chicago Tribune
"There simply isn't a dull moment from start to finish." -Chicago Parent
"This 'Wonderland' rocks—classic rock, a bit of metal, a bit of punk, even a ballad or two, all with clever, up-to-date lyrics." -Around The Town Chicago
"Vibrant … fresh … different." -Chicago Parent
“Sure to captivate the youngest audience members from the first tune.” —DC Metro Theater Arts
“Follow Alice through this rabbit hole as she fights an electric guitar-playing monster and learns what being courageous feels like.” —DC Metro Theater Arts
“Eclectic and electric.” —DC Theatre Scene
“A wild and wondrous ride through Lewis Carroll’s world of imagination, but this time with a heavy beat, some killer rock guitars and enough imagination to spare some for Willy Wonka.” —DC Theatre Scene
“The tunes will bring back memories of rock and pop legends for many of the grown-ups, while delighting the youngsters in the crowd.” —DC Theatre Scene
“The story is a powerful and poignant distillation of a young girl’s odyssey among the madcap citizens of Wonderland.” —DC Theatre Scene
“Co-authors Mahler and Rockwell have shaken up Carroll’s Wonderland characters and tossed them with equal parts whimsy and danger, providing an entertaining edge that works beautifully.” —DC Theatre Scene
“Wonderland is an extraordinary piece of family-friendly theatre suitable for all ages to enjoy.” —Broadway World
“Although older viewers may be familiar with the story, there is an innovative newness to this musical piece that sets it apart from its predecessors” —Broadway World
“Wonderland is a fantastic hit … [that] will keep even the rowdiest of children engaged.” —Broadway World
|Omaha Theater Company||Omaha||Nebraska||3/23/2018||4/8/2018|
|Hammondsport Junior-senior High School||Hammondsport||New York||3/9/2018||3/10/2018|
|Suwannee High School||Live Oak||Florida||4/6/2018||4/8/2018|
|The Sharon Morse Center for the Performing Arts||The Villages||Florida||4/5/2018||4/7/2018|
|Mount Pleasant J H||Mount Pleasant||Texas||5/4/2018||5/5/2018|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).