Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code GE1000
- Cast Size 3
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 75 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619592285
“Gretel’s journey is rich and complex—full of pain and joy, fear and wonder—and Baba Yaga is not merely a two-dimensional villain; her own journey is equally complicated.”—Shepherd Express
“Two classic fairy tales are woven together to create this new, unforgettable musical.” —CBS Austin
“An anthem of female empowerment.” —Austin360
“Gretel … doesn’t get sucked into the princess-needing-to-be-saved-by-a-prince motif that plagues fairy tales.” —Austin360
|Pinson School House||Jackson||Tennessee||6/24/2022||6/26/2022|
|File Description||File Format|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).