The authors of this popular musical, based on the C.S. Lewis classic story, have written a new shorter version that retains most of the spirited and soaring songs of the original. This Narnia is short enough to be performed in one act, and with doubling, by a minimum of eight actors—so it is suitable for touring. All the excitement and adventure of the original full-length version are here, led by a delightful cast of characters: the majestic lion, the evil White Witch, the four English schoolchildren who journey through an old wardrobe into the magical land of Narnia, a scary wolf and a charming beaver couple. The children become caught up in an epic battle between good and evil, where they are the key players. Joining Aslan the great lion in a war against the white witch, they learn valuable lessons in heroism as they fight off wolves and cruelies, eventually fulfilling an ancient prophesy.
No livestream rights are available for this title.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code N02000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871295651
|Narnia (You Can't Imagine)||mp3||Download|
|Wot a Bit a Spring Can Do||mp3||Download|
|From the Inside Out||mp3||Download|
|Catch Me If You Can||mp3||Download|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).