Limited Livestream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Cinderella (Glennon)
- The Cinderella Complex
- Cinderella of Loreland
- The Truth About Cinderella
- Cinderella Confidential
- Cinderella Eats Rice and Beans: A Salsa Fairy Tale
- Cinderella: The World's Favorite Fairy Tale
- Cinderella (Chorpenning)
- Cinderella (Musical, Goldberg)
- The Oldest Story Ever Told
- Cinderella (Netzel)
- Cinderella (Goldberg)
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code C27000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $40/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Farce
- ISBN(13) 9780871296757
- "Funny -- the audience loved the interaction. It was a joy to watch the children's enthusiasm as they were selected to go onstage."
- Review by Lisa Lyons, St. Luke's Intermediate School, Culpeper, VA
- "This interactive children's play was a hit. The children felt honored to come on stage with the actors and the actors received great lessons on improv -- you never know what children will do! We received so many nice compliments from parents and grandparents."
- Review by Deneen Schultz, Campbell County High School, Gillette, WY
- "Cinderella, Cinderella is a thoroughly charming play that incorporates tons of audience participation into the familiar story of the girl who is visited by her fairy godmother. Our high school actors had a terrific experience with this production."
- Review by Jody Reppert, Wilson High School, West Lawn, PA
- "The whole audience wants to be a part of the fun!"
- Review by Carey Cahoon, Palace Professional Theatre for Children, Manchester, N.H.
- "Just a fabulous piece for a preschool audience Ñ they loved to talk to the actors and go on stage."
- Review by Colleen Mannion, Goffstown Area High School, Goffstown, N.H.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Always have "magic helpers" in the audience to facilitate moving the children on and off stage."
- Tip by Harriet Whitlock, West Florence High School, Florence, S.C.