Frequently Asked Questions
Quotes, Orders, InvoicesSee all 2 questions
Cuttings / Changes
- What is a cutting?
- Can I make minor changes to the script such as removing bad language, changing genders or changing the setting of the play?
- How long does the cuttings & special permissions approval process take?
- My cutting request was approved. How do I bill the production in my promotional materials?
Promotions and Advertising
- Can we use the artwork on the script cover or create our own artwork for promotional purposes?
- Do you have logo packs available for your titles?
- How can I submit photos from my production for possible use in Dramatic Publishing's promotional materials?
- What are the requirements for billing and credit?
Licensing and Royalties
- We had to cancel our performances. How do I obtain a refund for the royalty fees paid?
- We need to change our performance dates/venue/ticket prices. How do we make the adjustment?
- How many scripts am I required to purchase in order to be licensed to perform one of your titles?
- Why must we pay royalties when we are not charging admission?
- Do we have to pay royalties for school competition performances?