Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code QD5000
- Cast Size 13
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 80 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama | Satire
- ISBN(13) 9781583426050
- "This is one of the best musicals I have directed. The music was wonderful and the script very engaging. The authors have taken a very sensitive subject (bullying) and framed it in a thoughtful, entertaining way."
- Review by Barbara Willis, Rocky Mount Academy, Rocky Mount, N.C.
- "A fabulous musical for middle school performers and audience!"
- Review by Lynn Ellingboe, The Blake School, Hopkins, Minn.
Media Reviews"Dennis Poore's brilliant musical score spans the Latin rhythm gamut from salsa to mariachi—and beyond." -The Signal Newspaper
"The smart and witty script takes a serious look at teen angst—with enough comedy to keep the show from drowning in heavy drama." -The Signal Newspaper
"This is the kind of musical that makes you leave the theater humming—AND thinking." -The Signal Newspaper
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).