In merry ol’ England, the townspeople are overtaxed and overwhelmed. Luckily, the mysterious outlaw Robin Hood is giving them hope by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. With many clever disguises, Robin continually tricks the greedy sheriff of Nottingham, his nasty daughter, Luciana, and the evil Prince John. Among the disguises is a minstrel costume to steal Prince John’s silver plates and excellent cook. Robin also dresses as an old man and enters the archery contest to win the golden arrow. When a young girl from Nottingham joins Robin’s band of outlaws, she discovers Robin’s secret: Robin Hood is actually a woman. Eventually, Robin needs her merry band of outlaws and her childhood friend, the brave Maid Marian, to use all of their quarterstaffs, swords, arrows and wits to save her from the gallows. The Many Disguises of Robin Hood has been produced with cast sizes between 8 and 63 young actors.
Digital Script and Livestream Rights AvailableContact our customer service department to order or for more information.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code MQ3000
- Cast Size 13
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619591035
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).