Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S2P000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 70 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619591455
- "This show is a ton of fun and we had a blast. It is fast moving and gives a lot of the performers a chance to shine. Great ensemble. "
- Review by Chad Patterson, Grayling HS, Grayling, Mich.
- "This was a really fun play to perform, and our audiences loved it. We were able to use actors from age 10 to 60+. The play was fast paced and kept everyone moving ... "
- Review by Melissa J. Mann, Old Church Theatre, Bradford, Vt.
- "It was a fantastic script that is suitable for teens to perform and is also entertaining to adult audiences as well. "
- Review by Lynne Childress, Building Better People Productions, Annapolis, Md.
- "This was one of the most rewarding shows I've directed for several reasons. Mainly, because of how far the students have come. They refined their English accents, and really created and personalized their characters since they didn't have much to compare it to. This was the perfect production for us to do this past year. Great cast size, not difficult to costume, and with two main sets, scenery was simple yet impressive. I loved doing this show! We had so much fun, we capitalized on the British and Holiday theme."
- Review by Tracey Baker, Hillsborough Middle School, Hillsborough, N.J.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "I suggest that wherever it gives you a chance, use extra Carole’s and add some “sounds of the season” especially if you do it in December like we did. "
- Tip by Chad Patterson, Grayling HS, Grayling, Mich.
- "Since we had to have at least 4 settings, we created 2 triangles having 4'wide x 8' high sides on triangular frames with castors for easy scene changes. These took up most of stage left. One side on one triangle was painted as the bank and one side on the other triangle became the pawn shop. One side on each triangle was painted blue and they were decorated to go together as the hotel room. The third side on each triangle was painted beige, and they were put together to become the Office of the League of Red-Headed Gentlemen. Stage right was decorated as 221B Baker Street. It made for a charming set, especially decorated for Christmas. "
- Tip by Melissa J. Mann, Old Church Theatre, Bradford, Vt.
- "We really enjoyed using all the kids that auditioned for the show that didn't have speaking parts. We created townspeople who acted as vendors during all the Coburg square scenes and carolers who helped to transition during scene changes."
- Tip by Tracey Baker, Hillsborough Middle School, Hillsborough, N.J.
|The Branch School
|Lake County Christian Acadamy
|Warrenton Cultural Center
|The Merc Playhouse Society
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).