Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code WJ1000
- Cast Size 5
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619590793
- "WOW. What a beautiful piece. I love how every time I read this script, I find something new. I love the discussions that were had amongst audience members after this show."
- Review by Dakota Demato, South Pointe HS, Rock Hill, N.C.
- "My students and I thoroughly enjoyed When She Had Wings and creating this unique story and theatre experience ... We grew together through this experience and went soaring to new heights through the process. "
- Review by Teagan Kuwana, Northgate High School, Newnan, Ga.
- "This show had a great flow to it! We absolutely loved the emotional dynamics it had. There were so many different creative aspects to the show. We had fun figuring out what worked to accomplish goals in each scene."
- Review by Miriam Lee, Oakland HS, Murfreesboro, Tenn.
- "Suzan Zeder is a brilliant writer and this script is an incredible opportunity for a production team to fully engage their talent and imagination. The show appeals to all ages - providing audience members from ages 8-80 filled with the wonder and joy that can only come from live theatre!"
- Review by Matt Stabile, Theatre Lab, Boca Raton, Fla.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "My biggest tip would be to explore the unexplored, because this show is meant to be different and unique so go somewhere you have never been before, grow yourself and your students through this beautiful piece of art."
- Tip by Teagan Kuwana, Northgate High School, Newnan, Ga.
“A visually stunning and profoundly multilayered story that can truly appeal to adults as easily as children.” —DCTheatreScene.com
“Embodies the openness and honesty that children want in a theatre production, but it never sacrifices the complexity that adults crave.” —DCTheatreScene.com
“It has emotional depth … intellectual depth … it’s educational.” —DCTheatreScene.com
“Part history lesson, part argument for female empowerment, and part enticing family drama, the compelling and beautifully staged and acted production goes above and beyond your standard theatre for young audiences offering.” —BroadwayWorld.com
“Must-see theatre for the young, old, and everyone in between.” —BroadwayWorld.com
“Through audience participation and a sensory smorgasbord, the journey extends from the story of B and A to impact the lives of the viewers lucky enough to share the space.” — BroadwayWorld.com
“This show is a multifaceted must-see.” —DCMetroTheaterArts
“Surprisingly profound for a children’s theater venue, which makes it highly enjoyable.” —DCMetroTheaterArts
“Beautifully staged, compelling, and highly enjoyable for everyone. ... The whole family will love it!” —DCMetroTheaterArts
“A beautiful story that leaves the viewer with hope for dreaming, no matter what age.” —Our Kids
“A beautiful show with a powerful message of making the impossible possible with the limitlessness of childhood imagination.” —Macaroni Kid
"Adults willing to go along on the journey may find themselves soaring in flight, transported back to their childhood." —Palm Beach ArtsPaper
"Regardless of your age, this visually appealing, refreshing tale will put you in a sunny mood, whether you're 8 or 80." —Florida Theatre On Stage
|Dreher High||Columbia||South Carolina||2/16/2024||2/18/2024|