A shattering drama about the holocaust by the author of Marat/Sade. The stark stage contains nothing more than rows of wooden chairs and small tables for the judge, defense attorney and prosecuting attorney. The top rows are filled by those accused in the Frankfurt trial of the atrocities of Auschwitz. The house lights are kept on which, together with seating the attorneys and the judge in the audience, contributes to the sense of spectator participation. This play is based on the actual testimony and its impact is devastating!
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code I26000
- Cast Size 31
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 180 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871293404
- "The show is fantastic literature for high school. The sensitive topic is represented in a way all students can understand."
- Review by Gianna Summers, El Segundo HS, El Sugundo, CA