Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S2Q000
- Cast Size 16
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619591431
“Salvation Road offers us a thorough, well-drawn depiction of what a cult member might actually look like … and in so doing provides a satisfying and grounded dissection of youth, religiosity, family and the psychology of cults.” —Washington CityPaper
“Salvation Road keeps us engaged … because it poses questions that may well be unanswerable. The play forces us to consider our own thoughts on the bonds of family, the meaning of sacrifice, and the seeming irrationality of faith.” —Washington CityPaper
“The overall effect of Salvation Road is not unlike that of a cultish devotion: simultaneously satisfying and terrifying.” —Washington CityPaper
“It’s got some strong, touching moments, some snappy humor, and a well-informed look at the world of religious cults.” —DC Theatre Scene
“Riveting and provocative.” —DC Theatre Scene
“Thoughtful and funny … Salvation Road is a powerful little play about the opaque nature of understanding and belief.” —DC Metro Theater Arts
“Gregory manages to pack a whole lot of substance into … dialogue that’s both clever and revealing.” —DC Metro Theater Arts
“Gregory draws very bravely from sensitive autobiographical material to create a poignant, thoughtful piece.” —Arts-Louisville.com
“Salvation Road follows a neat narrative arc that is never too predictable, and profound themes are balanced by lighthearted moments and funny dialogue.” —Arts-Louisville.com
“The play stirs emotions and engenders thought that will occupy audiences long after the stage is bare.” —Arts-Louisville.com
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).