Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code LJ7000
- Cast Size 23
- Min. Royalty Rate $85/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 150 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780886804121
- "This show was a beautiful retelling of the classic story of Little Women. The narration adds so much to the story, and creates a flow of action. While the show does actually run 2 hours and thirty minutes, there are suggested edits to cut down the time, though we did not use them. Our audiences adored this show despite the length, and allowed our actors the time to tell the full story of the March family."
- Review by Mary Kay Dente, ANTIC, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- "Our community loved this production of Alcott's timeless classic. Our students adore the source material and worked tirelessly to get the characters, relationships, and moments just right. Hischak's adaptation brilliantly includes a mature Josephine as a narrator, efficiently turning this version of Little Women into an effective memory play. Audiences are sure to love this wholesome play, and your company will love working on it together."
- Review by Travis Meador, Grand Oaks High School, Spring, Texas
- "Excellent script. All Alcott lovers satisfied."
- Review by Elysa Ray, Fire Mountain Arts Council, Morton, Wash.
|San Jacinto Community College||Pasadena||Texas||2/15/2024||2/18/2024|
|Mercer Island High School||Mercer Island||Washington||2/1/2024||2/10/2024|
|Waycross Area Community Theatre||Waycross||Georgia||6/27/2024||6/30/2024|
|South Tama County High School||Tama||Iowa||4/4/2024||4/4/2024|
|Inglemoor High School||Kenmore||Washington||1/26/2024||2/3/2024|
|Greenleaf Performing Arts Academy||Kansas City||Kansas||1/12/2024||1/13/2024|
|Glacier High School||Kalispell||Montana||12/14/2023||12/15/2023|
|Calvin Christian High School||Grandville||Michigan||3/7/2024||3/9/2024|
|The Met Church||Fort Worth||Texas||5/31/2024||6/1/2024|
|Joe V Knox Auditorium||Mooresville||North Carolina||2/1/2024||2/3/2024|
|Laker High School||Pigeon||Michigan||2/16/2024||2/18/2024|
|Concord Christian School||Knoxville||Tennessee||4/18/2024||4/19/2024|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).