Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code CR1000
- Cast Size 16
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 105 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619590809
- "Crush was a blast to produce- your production can be anything from bare-bones to elaborate and over-produced. This is a great show to showcase a promising costume or lighting designer. My one word of caution is that it can be tough to schedule rehearsals, as characters are in and out so much. Organization and planning ahead is key for this one."
- Review by Dalton Pittenger, Smithville High School, Smithville, Mo.
- "We chose CRUSH to play alongside our mainstage (adult professional) production of OUR TOWN--it's the perfect companion piece!--and to give us a reason to bring Stephen Gregg up to Juneau to work with our student actors and teach some workshops, which he did brilliantly. CRUSH was a huge hit with our Young Company cast, ranging in age from 11-17, and with our audiences."
- Review by Julie Coppens, Perserverance Theatre's Young Company, Juneau, Alaska
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We made the aliens more cute than scary, which worked well. We cast our youngest actors as the authority figures (drama teacher, mayor) and as the most sinister aliens, with good comedic effect, and with a lot of doubling and quick-changes we pulled off the show with 14 performers; could have used a couple more. We had a ton of sound effects, which added a lot to the show, and staged the final proposal scene simply but with $100 worth of helium balloons -- a very worthwhile expense. "
- Tip by Julie Coppens, Perserverance Theatre's Young Company, Juneau, Alaska
|The American School in Japan||Chofu||10/27/2021||10/30/2021|