Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Our downloadable Logo Pack will make promoting your show a breeze!
Click here to learn more.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code RD2000
- Cast Size 10
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 40 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619590076
- "Strong script with excellent depth of characters. Good historical importance and literary merit."
- Review by Leslie Graham, Archer City High School, Archer City, Texas
- "It was one of the most impactful plays we have had at our school in some time. It's historical relevance and structure really lend to some great theater. "
- Review by Anthony Schik, Beveridge Magnet School, Omaha, Neb.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "My theatre design class - working remotely - designed the background projection images for each scene. They were very helpful in communicating the audience the shifts in time and location. This was a wonderful ensemble show; due to COVID restrictions, we chose to keep the ensemble visible through the entire show. Actors wore black masks; those who were diseased due to radium poisoning added a bright green masks over their black mask during the scenes in which the audience learned of their infection. "
- Tip by JoBeth Gonzalez, Bowling Green High School, Bowling Green, Ohio
- "This worked very well over Zoom. Casting is important, though, as having one actor play two parts in quick succession is less effective when there are fewer ways to show a change in character. Think about casting more actors, or looking at how an actor's portfolio of characters can be more evenly spread throughout the play."
- Tip by Matt Bentley, Sedos, South Croydon, Surrey, United Kingdom
- "To prepare for the production and for the students to connect more with the characters and story, we watched a short documentary on the radium girls. This helped immensely as the kids were able to play these characters more truthfully."
- Tip by Anthony Schik, Beveridge Magnet School, Omaha, Neb.
|Skyview High School||Nampa||Idaho||9/30/2021||10/2/2021|
|Skyview High School||Vancouver||Washington||9/30/2021||10/2/2021|
|Liberty High School||Bealeton||Virginia||9/23/2021||9/24/2021|
|Cabot High School||Cabot||Arkansas||11/19/2021||12/5/2021|
|University of North Carolina at Asheville||Asheville||North Carolina||11/11/2021||11/14/2021|