NotesPLEASE NOTE: This title is in unbound manuscript format. Upon licensing, a permission to photocopy form will be issued.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Some of the advantages to producing radio plays:
One Simple Set—A radio station—made up mostly of drapes, a control booth (if desired), mikes, and sound effects equipment.
Less Wardrobe—no changes of wardrobe are necessary.
Less Staging—actors simply stand at mikes most of the time.
Less Rehearsal—actors don't memorize lines—they just read them.
Fewer Cast Members—one actor plays many parts.
No Props—only scripts.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code TU6000
- Cast Size 11
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $39.95
- Approx. Run Time 80 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583429815
- "It was well written and easy to pull together quickly."
- Review by Colleen Wright, Backstage Theatre Productions, Yorktown, Va.
|Lake Zurich High School||Lake Zurich||Illinois||10/29/2020||10/31/2020|
|Amos Alonzo Stagg High School||Palos Hills||Illinois||10/28/2020||10/31/2020|
|Lake Forest High School||Lake Forest||Illinois||11/21/2020||11/21/2020|
|St. Martin's Episcopal School||Metairie||Louisiana||11/18/2020||11/20/2020|
|McDaniel College Theatre||Westminster||Maryland||4/23/2021||4/24/2021|