Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code V47000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama | Satire
- ISBN(13) 9781619592483
- "This production requires a lot of thinking outside of the box, it was a great challenge and our troupe was ready for some fun. And fun WE HAD!"
- Review by Dave Maynard, Theatre St-Bruno Players, St-Bruno de Montarville, Quebec, Canada
- "The play was great fun! We loved the various endings. We rehearsed and performed on zoom, captured with OBS and live streamed to You Tube! But it worked and the chat box during the show was an unexpected surprise! The audience was trying to figure out the mystery together!"
- Review by Leia Cole, Miami Coral Park Senior High School, Miami, Fla.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Make sure to allow plenty of time to record and edit if you are recording for a later presentation! So much laughter during the process! What a fun time!"
- Tip by Linda Veneris, Western Guilford High School, Greensboro, N.C.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).