My Broken Doll is the true childhood story of Holocaust survivor Beatrice Karp. It begins as teenage Beatrice learns she must leave post-war London to begin life anew in the United States. As she packs for the journey, each object she places in her suitcase floods her with memories of her life during the war. Audiences are instantly transported to the train rides, concentration camps and Nazi guards of Beatrice's memory. Though tragic, this is also a story of acceptance, love and resilience. The play illustrates the importance of standing up for what you believe is right.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code MR6000
- Cast Size 3
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619591653
|File Description||File Format|
|Bea Karp Photo for Production||jpg||Download|
|Bea Karp Audio for Production||mp3||Download|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).