All the latest gadgets that bewitch and bedevil us are addressed in this comic collection of 10-minute plays. The Cell Phone Rings for Thee: Is death really a good enough reason to stop talking on your cell phone? Gary's Endurance Roast: Wounded, unemployed and on the verge of divorce, Gary reaches for the only lifeline he has left—a coffeehouse chain. The Talking Shopping Cart: The unveiling of a new labor-saving device creates conflict in the Puritan Foods grocery store. Un Restaurant: A cutting-edge restaurant is the setting for a challenging romantic dinner. Coulrophobia: Can Sparkles the clown be rehabilitated before it's too late? Close Shave: A loser is confronted by his new razor, which has a surly attitude. The Morris A. Crockmorton High-School Cafeteria Text Messaging Tragedy: An ill-advised text message sets off a chain of disastrous events.
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code CG2000
- Cast Size 5
- Pages 64
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 80 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583426449
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).