This collection of seven Christmas comedies has something for everyone! Some are religious oriented, others highlight the secular side of the holiday season. Filled with colorful characters and humorous dialogue, the collection offers a great variety of enchanting Christmas performances. The Laziest Angel: William is too lazy to participate in most angelic activities. However, Gabriel has a special assignment for him on the first Christmas. The Elf Rebellion: With just a few weeks remaining until Christmas, the elves are feeling overworked and decide to go on strike. Little Shepherd, All Alone: A young shepherd boy is confronted by an angel on the first Christmas Eve while tending his talkative sheep. The Penguin Who Saved Christmas: Santa spills his soda and gets frozen to the seat of his sleigh. Christmas is ruined, until Penelope Penguin gets an idea. The Dickens, You Say: Miss Scrooge assigns her students a book report over Christmas vacation. While napping, she gets visited by the Ghost of Homework Lost, the Ghost of Christmas Presents, and the Ghost of Students Future. Gail & Gary Greedy's Christmas Surprise: Two selfish children are visited by a group of angels and taken back in time to the first Christmas. The Christmas Tree From Outer Space: A race of trees from another planet are horrified when they learn that humans decorate the trees on Earth every Christmas. An invasion must be organized to save the Earth trees from this embarrassment!
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code H44000
- Cast Size 20
- Pages 96
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 120 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871297556
- "We have performed selections from this collection for two years in a row with great success ... There are lots of parts and the kid cast had great fun!"
- Review by Julie Condy, Stage to Stage, New Orleans, La.
- "Great production. Students loved it. Audiences loved it. Easy to produce."
- Review by Carrie Wood, Waller High School, Waller, Texas
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).