The River Ridge High crowd is back in this thought-provoking, often humorous sequel to the popular teen comedy. Everybody thought that Nicky's life was almost perfect. She had a great group of friends, did well in school, and was now going out with Russell, a star athlete and the most popular guy at River Ridge High. Even Nicky would say everything was fine—until the bruises started to show. After it becomes common knowledge that her boyfriend is abusive, Nicky insists it's no big thing—that he doesn't really mean to hurt her. Like so many women trapped in a difficult relationship she finds the choice between love, loyalty and personal safety is easier to make with your head than your heart. The River Ridge High series tackles important issues facing today's teens. Each title can be presented on its own or performed together as a full evening of education and entertainment.
Livestream Rights AvailableContact our customer service department to order or for more information.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code N53000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $8.95
- Approx. Run Time 50 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama | Melodrama
- ISBN(13) 9781583421864