Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code L78000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871293367
- "Great show for teens. Funny and many chances for the actors to perfect their comedy. Kids had fun and audiences did, too."
- Review by Barbara Bakee, Trackside Theater, Luray, Va.
- "The Long Red Herring is an entertaining whodunit that left our audiences guessing up to the end. Great roles with lots of opportunity to improvise and make characters interesting."
- Review by Michael Beil, St. Vincent Ferrer High School, New York, NY
- "The students really enjoyed the script. The various roles were a challenge for the students to learn and characterize. I used this play for my Theatre II studentsÑthey picked it, rehearsed it and produced it. Very funny and not cheesy. Very much like a farce."
- Review by Krista Klanderman, Menasha High School, Menasha, Wis.
- "Once again, our audiences responded with loud laughs, shrieks, gasps at Pat Cook's great theater! Like last year's Honeymoon at Graveside Manor, this was ideal for Halloween. Cast, crew and audiences had a ball!"
- Review by Lloyd Wood, Sacred Heart Thespian Troupe, Honolulu, Hawaii
- "A great evening of mayhem, mystery and fun! Our actors loved it as did our audience!"
- Review by Richard Klassen, Candlewick Players, La Riviere, Manitoba, Canada
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Lighting cues are especially importantÑand alerting young audiences to remain silent in order to hear dialogue during blackouts. It all worked for us."
- Tip by Lloyd Wood, Sacred Heart Thespian Troupe, Honolulu, Hawaii
|Milford 2nd Street Players Inc||Milford||Delaware||2/23/2024||2/25/2024|