Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
Our downloadable Logo Pack will make promoting your show a breeze!
Click here to learn more.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code SG2000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583426791
- "This script is a wonderful example of a well written drama that plays for all ages and performed by high school students. It has many lyrical qualities, both comic and intense emotional moments. With a splash of mystery."
- Review by Dave Denninger, West Lutheran HS, Plymouth. Minn.
- "Still Life With Iris is a magical and fantastical play filled with imaginative and allegorical elements. Appealing to children and adults, Dietz takes us into the contrasting spheres of Nocturno and Great Island as Iris adventurously explores her place in the world."
- Review by Nancy Vitulli, Cranston High School West, Cranston, R.I.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Keep the set simple to allow for easy and fluid transitions from one setting to another. Allow time to develop the soundscape of the production that is driven by Mozart music."
- Tip by Nancy Vitulli, Cranston High School West, Cranston, R.I.
|Ulrich Intermediate School||Klein||Texas||4/22/2023||4/22/2023|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).