On a dare from her fellow street urchins, 14-year-old Wiggins tries to pickpocket a strange old man. Not only is Wiggins unsuccessful, but the old man, who is actually Sherlock Holmes in disguise, manages to take the gold ring that was in Wiggins’ pocket and leave behind a note directing her where to go to get it back. When Wiggins goes to 221B Baker Street to retrieve the ring, she is shocked to find out how much Holmes knows about her based on a quick observation. After Wiggins sees Holmes use the ring to solve a case, Wiggins proposes to work as his assistant. Intrigued by her potential, Holmes agrees to begin training Wiggins on a trial basis, so long as she helps Mrs. Hudson with the chores. Wiggins and Holmes must learn to trust each other as Wiggins and her group of street urchins help him solve two dangerous mysteries: The Red Headed League and The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle.
NotesThere are optional script revisions available in the Downloads section.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S2P000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 70 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619591455
|East Lansing Hannah Community Center||East Lansing||Michigan||11/2/2018||11/11/2018|
|Baldwin Art And Acadcs Magnet||Montgomery||Alabama||11/1/2018||11/2/2018|
|Holy Angel Hall||Pasadena||California||11/16/2018||11/18/2018|
|Hamilton International Middle School||Seattle||Washington||11/7/2018||11/8/2018|
|Stockdick Junior High||Katy||Texas||11/15/2018||11/16/2018|
|Riverside Arts Center||Ypsilanti||Michigan||11/30/2018||12/2/2018|
|Hillsborough Township Middle School||Hillsborough||New Jersey||12/7/2018||12/9/2018|
|Garfield High School||Seattle||Washington||1/14/2019||1/18/2019|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).