That's right, that same throwback to the 1940s, that same left-foot-in-the-gumshoe from Three Murders and It's Only Monday! Is back on the job again. This time he's posing as a golf-playing psychiatrist at the Shady Meadows Country Club. "A place where old polyester goes to die," says Harry, after club members start dropping like divots on the duffer's course. And the club members aren't much saner than he is. A prima donna club president, an astrological moonchild, a Wall Street ad man and, yes, even someone passing themself off as the twin of a missing club member, are all dropping red herrings in their wake. Throw in a naive supervisor, a sultry hard-hearted dame and a surly police sergeant and you have to figure If It's Monday, This Must Be Murder!
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code I52000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Senior Theatre | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871294487
- "If It's Monday, This Must Be Murder was our second Harry Monday play. The cast had a great time rehearsing and performing the show. Each character has such a strong identity that character development is easily achieved. The audiences were completely caught up in the plot and thoroughly enjoyed the performance."
- Review by Beverly Brennan, Hazleton Area High School, Hazleton, Pa.
- "Audience responded positivelyÑit was like watching the game of Clue. Enjoyed by all ages."
- Review by Mary Philips, Nashua-Plainfield High School, Nashua, Iowa
|Thelma Moore Community Playhouse||Garnett||Kansas||6/4/2020||6/14/2020|