- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code L96000
- Cast Size 3
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 85 min
- Target Audience College and Adult | Senior Adults
- Performing Group College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Senior Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583420164
- "Once again the South Carolina Repertory Company is offering a fresh, contemporary, dramatic gem . . . The sensitive and timely subjects of senility and dementia are presented with warm, affectionate humor, without belittling the seriousness of the issue . . . The play simultaneously is solid theater and real life. Anyone who has lived through the mental decline of a parent can relate to the situation and can smile and remember that, yes, it was a funny, loving and caring time in spite of the fears, frustrations and fatigue."
- Review by Louise Causey Lewis, The Island Packet, Hilton Head Island, SC
- "Rarely does a play move an audience to laughter and tears within just a few lines -- this play does it again and again."
- Review by Jan Lee, StageNorth, Washburn, WI
- "What an amazing script! Excellent writing on a difficult subject. This play touched our cast and audiences deeply."
- Review by Lorna Stratton, ICHTHYS Theatre Productions, Brantford, Ontario, Canada
Media Reviews"Last Lists is among the best." -Variety
"Crisp, clean writing, sharply realized characters and a clear story line that leads to an emotional, inevitable but unsentimental conclusion...a tough and funny response to one of life's inescapable and defining moments. " -Journal Inquirer
"Put Mad Mother on your 'must see' list." -The Salt Lake Tribune
|The Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center||Salt Lake City||Utah||2/2/2024||2/17/2024|