With a full moon and a grinning jack-o'-lantern beaming from every window, it's a hard heart that doesn't get a little spooked at Halloween. Celebrate the holiday with this witch's brew of playlets, each designed to make your skin crawl and tickle your funny bone. This eerie review of 13 skits, all with a sinister twist, is just the thing for a few scary chuckles. Thirteen stories in all, they can play for a full evening's entertainment or just add to any variety show. Full of a wicked assortment of trick-or-treaters, grave diggers, witches and goblins, each story is a haunt all itself.
Curse Of The Ugly Dolls
I Hate Halloween
Out For Blood
A Little Blackmail
The Perfect Mask
Two Heads Are Better Than One
A Very Dirty Trick
A Very Sweet Treat
This'll Scare You To Death
Better Late Than Never
Her Last Possession
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code B77000
- Cast Size 5
- Pages 72
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 95 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9780871294364
- "Excellent! Very well received. Highly recommend for Halloween; it is versatile and offers great variety of holiday emotions."
- Review by Phil Huber, Portland High School Drama, Portland, MI
- "This was a hit with the cast and audience alike. The cast loved the fun characters and the fact that everyone got a speaking part. The audience enjoyed the humor and the pace of the show. Kept the younger members of the audience's attention."
- Review by Carol Ann Black, Showbiz Kidz, Allen Park, Mich.
- "An excellent show. Lots of laughs. A successful debut of our new theatre department."
- Review by Darrell Vinson, Merkel High School, Merkel, Texas
- "This was a fun play to produce and perform. Flexible cast size and self-contained scenes made scheduling rehearsals easy. Audiences of all ages enjoyed Boo!"
- Review by Connor Warner, Stevensville Public Schools, Stevensville, Mont.
- "The play was a huge success! Everyone loved it, 1st grade through 12th grade. This show is very easy to double cast."
- Review by Ginger Vinson, Santa Anna I.S.D., Santa Anna, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "Let the cast use their own Halloween costumes in the play."
- Tip by Carol Ann Black, Showbiz Kidz, Allen Park, Mich.
- "The addition of dramatic sound effects as audience cues significantly increases the humor in many of the scenes."
- Tip by Connor Warner, Stevensville Public Schools, Stevensville, Mont.
|Richmond Hill Community Theatre||Richmond Hill||Georgia||10/26/2018||10/27/2018|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).