Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code CR8000
- Cast Size 4
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Farce
- ISBN(13) 9781619592179
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "My small cast of high school students had so much fun with this one! There is a lot of opportunity for improv and for tech crew to make a cameo on stage. My students even wanted me to make a cameo as the "director." It was a great opportunity to teach them about all of the theatre references included in the script as well!"
- Tip by Sara Wilkerson, Washington School, Greenville, Miss.
“Madcap and pretty bonkers, yet strangely authoritative.” —San Diego Union-Tribune
“Will appeal to drama geeks and anyone in the mood for old-fashioned wacky entertainment.” —TalkinBroadway.com
“Slapstick reminiscent of a Monty Python sketch.” —TalkinBroadway.com
“Let legendary theatrical characters such as William Shakespeare and Constantin Stanislavsky entertain and inform you on your journey through the world's best-known lines and beloved plays performed at breakneck speed during a rollicking 90-minute ride.” —TheatreinSanDiego.com
“Theatrical greats William Shakespeare, Sarah Bernhardt and Constantin Stanislavsky take us on a wild and wacky journey through the history of theatre from Aristophanes to Emile Zola.” —PerformingArtsLive.com
“A rapid-paced, well-coordinated, fast and furious, no-time-to-take-a-breath shout-out of all the works of Simon, Williams and Pinter. The amazing show of aptitude and agility is worth the price of the ticket.” —San Diego Examiner
“Theater magic happens, as the troupe makes their lightning-fast way through thousands of years of playwrights, from Aeschylus to Albee, Ionesco to Woody Allen, Strindberg to Sondheim, Ibsen to August Wilson.” —KNSD Radio
|Glenbard North High School
|Fargo Moorhead Community Theatre - Studio 13
|Long Beach High School Performing Arts Center
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).