In this delicious comedy, a man apparently witnesses the immediate aftermath of his own death. He's in a hospital, and as none of his relatives can see or hear him, he decides he must be dead. Another patient comes in and as they both see and hear each other, they decide that both of them must be dead. What the other people say and do is not what either of the men expected under the circumstances. It isn't what the audience will expect either. We invite you to enjoy this unexpected show and its especially unexpected ending.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code R14000
- Cast Size 7
- Min. Royalty Rate $50/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 30 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults | Praise Groups
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Senior Theatre | Touring Group | Praise Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871296726
- "I loved it! I especially love word play and this was full of it ..."
- Review by Marcianne Hansen, Luxemburg-Casco High School, Luxemburg, Wis.
- "Rest in Peace was a great success for us. It was easy to rehearse and it was a real crowd pleaser. Our most successful comedy so far!"
- Review by Penny Leonhardt, Floresville MTH Players, Floresville, Texas
- "It is a wonderful play for middle schoolers. They understand the themes, yet it challenges them to reach new acting heights. Beautifully written."
- Review by Kim Hubbard, Argyle Middle School, Argyle, Texas
- "Wonderfully received classic comedy that audiences enjoy!"
- Review by Leah Andrews, Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Mount Vernon, Ohio
|Arp High School||Arp||Texas||12/13/2019||5/24/2020|