Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- A Carol for Tiny Tim
- The Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Carol (Jakes)
- The Christmas Corral
- A Country Christmas Carol (Kaehler)
- A Hillbilly Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Carol (Touring, Jakes)
- A Christmas Carol (King)
- Carol * A Christmas
- A Christmas Carol (One-act, McDonough)
- A Country Christmas Carol (Nelson)
- A Christmas Carol (Musical, Kornhauser/Barnett)
- A Christmas Carol: The Traditional Story With Modern Music
- A Christmas Carol (Radio Manuscript, Grecian)
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code TG8000
- Cast Size 8
- Min. Royalty Rate $100/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 120 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages) | Senior Adults | Praise Groups
- Performing Group Elementary School | Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Senior Theatre | Touring Group | Praise Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781583423943
- "What a fabulous and fun play to do. So many wonderful laughs and asides and the characters are perfect. Our audience had a wonderful time (easy to tell by the number of laughs). I was working with "virgin" thespians and we only had 12 rehearsals. They did a great job and worked very hard to give the audience a great performance. The response was overwhelmingly positive. Great play!!!"
- Review by Lee Kools, Scottish Rite Charitable Foundation, Hamilton, Ontario
- "This is a great alternative choice for the holidays because it appeals to kids and adults. The more the audience knows A Christmas Carol, the funnier it is, but the animated characters and witty dialog keep it fun for everyone."
- Review by Ted Weil, Falcon Theatre, Cincinnati, Ohio
- "The play was very well received each time we've done it. The play is uplifting and certainly fills one with the Christmas spirit. The play gives actors a chance to develop and portray a variety of wonderful characters. We plan on doing this play every other year."
- Review by Karyn Lee Maio, Sapulpa Community Theatre, Sapulpa, Okla.
- "The play was charming and inventiveÑa great introduction to Dickens for a newcomer and a delight for literature buffs. The show was full of humor and tendernessÑsomething for everyone, from laughter to tears."
- Review by Beth Leffler, Eastlake High School, El Paso, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We used a Theremin for sound effects for the Spirit of Christmas Past, which added a spooky sound, and engendered audience curiosity as to what was making the sound."
- Tip by Carole Sullivan, Galena Center for the Arts, Galena, Ill.
- "Our "Ghost of Christmas Future" needed no special effects to communicate. Instead, he explored the range of his own voice to make things "eerie"... and comical! It removed a tech headache for us since we had only one operator to handle the duties of both lights and sound."
- Tip by Sandy Jennings, Warehouse Theatre Company, Yakima, Wash.
Media Reviews"A sequel worthy of Dickens' approval." -The Seattle Times
"Exhilarating entertainment." -Orlando Sentinel
"A delightful new holiday tradition." -Talkin' Broadway
|Eagle Theatre at Sugar Hill||Sugar Hill||Georgia||11/12/2021||11/21/2021|