Adapted from Southern folktales, this emerges as a remarkably playable story theatre production filled with music, dance and mime. Producers may select from among stories unified by folk dances. The musical works equally well with school-age actors and or with adults. Storytellers introduce the colorful characters that all share in the energetic fun.
- Daddy Mention and Sourdough Gus
- Great Conjur-Alligator-Man of Florida
- The Talking Mule
- The Georgia Piney Woods Peddler
- Mister Fox
- The Twist Mouth Family
- The Pudding That Broke Up the Preaching
- Type of Show Collection
- Product Code SV6000
- Cast Size 13
- Pages 48
- Min. Royalty Rate $35/perf
- Cost $6.95
- Approx. Run Time 45 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Touring Group
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).