Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code S2P000
- Cast Size 12
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 70 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781619591455
- "It was a fantastic script that is suitable for teens to perform and is also entertaining to adult audiences as well. "
- Review by Lynne Childress, Building Better People Productions, Annapolis, Md.
- "This was one of the most rewarding shows I've directed for several reasons. Mainly, because of how far the students have come. They refined their English accents, and really created and personalized their characters since they didn't have much to compare it to. This was the perfect production for us to do this past year. Great cast size, not difficult to costume, and with two main sets, scenery was simple yet impressive. I loved doing this show! We had so much fun, we capitalized on the British and Holiday theme."
- Review by Tracey Baker, Hillsborough Middle School, Hillsborough, N.J.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We really enjoyed using all the kids that auditioned for the show that didn't have speaking parts. We created townspeople who acted as vendors during all the Coburg square scenes and carolers who helped to transition during scene changes."
- Tip by Tracey Baker, Hillsborough Middle School, Hillsborough, N.J.
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).