In a park, a man and a woman secretly watch their respective spouses carry on an affair. As time goes on we realize they have been meeting like this to watch their spouses for quite some time and have even developed something of a bond with each other, despite their predicament. And perhaps they have discovered a little more about themselves and their lives, as well. This show can be performed virtually or onstage.
Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show One-act Play
- Product Code TW8000
- Cast Size 2
- Min. Royalty Rate $55/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 20 min
- Target Audience College and Adult | Senior Adults
- Performing Group College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | Senior Theatre | Touring Group | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9781619592506
- "A fantastic piece, well written and fast paced, that provides a wonderful opportunity to showcase two talented actors."
- Review by Chris Matheson, CM Productions, Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada
|Grand View University||Des Moines||Iowa||4/19/2023||4/22/2023|
|Briar Woods High||Ashburn||Virginia||4/14/2023||4/15/2023|