The literary world is turned upside down in this funny and clever program of six comic playlets that allows for a wide variety of casting. Jane Austen, Ernest Hemingway, Dorothy Parker and Oscar Wilde argue about Star Wars and Harry Potter in a sports bar; Homer confronts his agent about his new epic poem; Edgar Allan Poe and Emily Dickinson meet through a computer dating service; a contemporary couple encounters literary nonsense in a library; and some historians learn details about Shakespeare’s life by going through his trash.
Digital Script ($39.95) and Livestream Rights AvailableContact our customer service department to order or for more information.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code WJ8000
- Cast Size 4
- Min. Royalty Rate $80/perf
- Cost $9.95
- Approx. Run Time 90 min
- Target Audience High School | College and Adult | Senior Adults
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Dinner Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Farce
- ISBN(13) 9781619592094
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).