A.A. Milne's poetry provided the basis for most of the lyrics of this easy-to-produce musical that will enchant your audiences. The music has been kept within easy vocal range and the roles may be played either by children or adults. Winnie-the-Pooh, the famous bear of Very Little Brain, is singing happily that "Isn't it funny how a bear likes honey," when the "terrible" trouble begins. Kanga comes to the forest with soap for baths and spoonfuls of Strengthening Medicine! Something must be done! This musical will create a wonderful A.A. Milne world in your theatre.
No livestream rights are available for this title.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code W01000
- Cast Size 13
- Min. Royalty Rate $110/perf
- Cost $11.95
- Approx. Run Time 150 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre | TYA
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871293640
- "Great children's theatre."
- Review by Ric Watkins, Covington High School, Covington, La.
- "Winnie-the-Pooh was a fabulous experience for my adult choir. I had done the play in a school with 4th- to 6th-graders and it was successful there as well. A marvelous adult experience, too. What is so wonderful about this play is it can be done in almost any venue with little staging and minimal costumes. Enjoyed by young and old."
- Review by Janet Hartz, Poolesville Methodist Church, Poolesville, Md.
|Campbell University||Buies Creek||North Carolina||10/26/2023||10/29/2023|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).