Livestream and Record & Stream Rights Available
To review some frequently asked questions about streaming, please click here.
To apply for livestream or record & stream rights, please complete this form.
- Type of Show Musical
- Product Code SH9000
- Cast Size 9
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 60 min
- Target Audience Young Audiences | Middle School | High School | College and Adult | Family (all ages)
- Performing Group Middle School | High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy | Drama
- ISBN(13) 9781583422182
- "This show was an absolute delight to produce. It is funny, heartwarming, and so flexible ... . I highly recommend this gem of a show."
- Review by Sandra Krueger, The College of The Albemarle, Elizabeth City, N.C.
- "Sing Down the Moon is a creative show and was well received by the students and audiences. The quality of the material speaks for itself, as a group of 6-8th graders who were expecting and hoping to do a well-known Disney Jr. Musical, fell in love with this previously unknown-to-them show and completely bought into the whole experience. It was the perfect show for our cast and our situation this year."
- Review by Susan Obergefell, St. Mary of the Assumption School, Mentor, Ohio
- "Sing Down the Moon is a vibrant, funny show for all ages. The stories are fun and easy to produce! The children in our audience loved the stories and characters; our adults loved the beautiful music. Our play received rave reviews by all who saw it!"
- Review by Kerri G. Huffman, North Stanly High School, New London, N.C.
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "We used silks and tangrams on a jungle gym-like set to weave the stories together, and it was tremendously well received. "
- Tip by Sandra Krueger, The College of The Albemarle, Elizabeth City, N.C.
Media Reviews"an unforgettable, highly polished, unique storytelling experience." -School Library Journal
"Excellent entertainment for viewers of all ages, offering adventure, romance, drama and comedy." -The Washington Post
|Waller High School Auditorium||Waller||Texas||4/28/2023||5/6/2023|
|File Description||File Format|
|Jack and the Wonder Bean||mp3||Download|
|Jack's First Job||mp3||Download|
|The Sow and Her Three Pigs||mp3||Download|
|Jack and King Marock||mp3||Download|
|The Enchanted Tree||mp3||Download|
- Each poster includes a text box which allows you to customize it with your production information. Once a poster has been opened, position your mouse over the lower third portion until you see a label with instructions on entering your production information. Use the Text Select Tool to customize your poster.
- You can print the poster in its original format and hand write your information.
- Your local copy shop should be able to create prints from a file saved to disk. They might even be able to increase the size of the poster for you (although some loss of resolution will occur).