No livestream or record and stream rights are available for this title.
- Type of Show Full-length Play
- Product Code P24000
- Cast Size 21
- Min. Royalty Rate $90/perf
- Cost $10.95
- Approx. Run Time 110 min
- Target Audience Middle School | High School | College and Adult
- Performing Group High School | College Theatre | Community Theatre | Professional Theatre
- Genre Comedy
- ISBN(13) 9780871295279
- "Play was great and the audience fell in love with all of the characters. This was NOT your average high school production."
- Review by Reginald Peters, DeSoto High School, DeSoto, TX
- "Pillow Talk was a delightful movie, but it is even more delightful as a stage play. It is incredibly fun to stage. Actors love it, and audiences adore it. It is so difficult to find shows appropriate for the whole family, and this one is!"
- Review by Sherry Smith, Cyprus High School, Magna, UT
- "A great high school production with a lot of acting opportunities and a fun, lighthearted subject. Our audiences loved it."
- Review by Kathleen Switzer, El Dorado High School, Placentia, Calif.
- "Pillow Talk is a wonderful adaptation from the screenplay! This was my favorite production that I have done with my after school program."
- Review by Christa Jones, Ocean Lakes High School, Virginia Beach, Va.
- "One of the favorite plays by cast and crew!"
- Review by Steven Allar, Auburndale High School, Auburndale, Wis.
- "Our drama troupe found Pillow Talk to be a delightful show. One basic set was easy to build while special scenes gave the backstage crew something to keep them busy. The actors enjoyed delving into the personalities of the characters. The audience went away smiling. What more could we ask?"
- Review by Margie Thomson, Ida High School, Ida, Mich.
- "This is a fun experience with romantic comedy. Pillow Talk has a good plot with funny dialogue and a simple set. What more do you want?"
- Review by P. Erven, Napavine Junior/Senior High School, Napavine, Wash.
- "Our student audiences thoroughly enjoyed this show, hearing the story for the first time. The adults loved remembering the movie and then seeing what our staged version was like. The actors liked the challenge of creating characters with some depth."
- Review by Gail Howard, Poolesville High School, Poolesville, Md.
- "Really enjoyed the fast-paced, cleverly written romantic comedy. High-school students thoroughly enjoyed the roles. Even the smaller roles had fully developed, hysterically funny characters!"
- Review by Cindy Blades, Second Baptist School, Houston, Texas
Hints, Tips, and Tricks
- "It was a nifty effect to have the Girl in Club actually singing on stage into a mike as the hidden door scene was being set upÑit made the scene transition entertaining."
- Tip by Christa Jones, Ocean Lakes High School, Virginia Beach, Va.
- "We built revolving "booths" to hold the people on the telephone. Furniture to reflect the person or location was changed when the booth was rotated to the back."
- Tip by Margie Thomson, Ida High School, Ida, Mich.